- full textbook on data analysis
- self-configuring courses
- full indexing of the material
- more than 60 interactive examples
- data laboratory to gain hands-on experience in statistical analysis
- annotations that allow personal notes to be pinned to any text page
The textbook covers all important topics of statistical data analysis:
Univariate data: mean, median, modus, standard deviation, variance, distributions
Statistical tests: hypothesis testing, t-test, chi2-test, F-test, outlier tests, etc.
Bivariate data: correlation, regression, time series, calibration
Multivariate data: basic knowledge, optimization, modeling, classification
Math background: vectors, matrix algebra
"Teach/Me Data Analysis" has been published by Springer, Berlin-New York-Tokyo, and is available both in German and English. For more information please visit the authors Web site. The Light Edition (without interactive examples) is available online.